©2019 Colleen Rose
Taken By Storm
5. Please do not tell me how I’m too smart/beautiful/educated to be doing my type of work, guilt is not a welcome member to our party. I do not want you to do anything that goes against your values. I love my job and do not need to be “rescued” nor pitied. I find it empowering not demeaning.
6. If I am to give you a reference, please treat the other provider with the utmost respect as you would treat me. Please do not embarrass me by disrespecting their boundaries, pulling a no call/no show, or refusing to honor their cancellation fees if they have one.
7. Discretion goes both ways. While I am honored that you may wish to reminisce on our time together by looking at our texts and emails. If you have a significant other I ask that you please password protect or delete this correspondence. If I am contacted by an irate wife or girlfriend I will unfortunately not be able to see you anymore.
8. If you are intoxicated in any way shape or form or are in any way physically/verbally abusive, appointment will be immediately terminated without refund.
9. For overnight appointments I require a minimum of six hours of uninterrupted sleep so I can be on my A-game for you.
10. While I will treat you like the king that you are during our time together, in order to keep the fantasy and allure alive, I must keep our relationship business only. Please do not complicate things by asking me to hang out off the clock nor use my phone/email for “chatting.” I respect your privacy and expect the same in return. I offer rates for “social time” and I also offer chatting packages, please see my “considerations” page.